- When was Cara Therapeutics founded?
- Cara Therapeutics was incorporated in the state of Delaware in July 2004.
- Where is Cara headquartered?
- The Company’s headquarters are located at 4 Stamford Plaza, 107 Elm Street, 9th Floor, Stamford, CT 06902. The main office phone number is (203) 406-3700.
- On which stock exchange are Cara shares traded, what is the ticker symbol, and when did it go public?
- Cara’s stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol CARA. Their initial public offering (IPO) was on January 30, 2014.
- Who were the managing underwriters for Cara's IPO?
- The underwriters were Stifel, Piper Jaffray, Canaccord Genuity, Needham & Company, and Janney Montgomery Scott.
- What is Cara's CUSIP number?
- The CUSIP number for the Company’s common stock is 140755 109.
- Does Cara have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Cara does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does Cara have a dividend reinvestment program?
- Cara does not currently offer a dividend reinvestment program, and does not expect to declare or pay dividends on our common stock in the foreseeable future.
- Who is Cara's transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- How can I replace my lost stock certificates?
- If you have misplaced your stock certificates, please contact Cara’s transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC. There may be a fee involved for replacing lost stock certificates.
- When is Cara's fiscal year-end?
- The Company’s fiscal year ends on December 31.
- Who are Cara's legal counsel and independent auditors?
- Our legal counsel is:
1114 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10036
+1 (212) 479-6000 Our independent auditor is: Ernst & Young LLP
300 First Stamford Place
Stamford, CT 06902
- When is the annual meeting of shareholders?
- Our next annual shareholder meeting will be held on June 4, 2019.
- Where can I find Cara's SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the Financials & Filings section of our Investor Relations webpage or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- How can I get an investor packet?
- You may go to the Shareholder Tools section on the left side of this Investor Relations page and click on the “Download Library” link. To receive printed materials by postal mail, please click on the “Printed Materials” icon in this same section.